BOILER SERVICING & BOILER REPAIRS
We use the most up to date equipment when carrying out work on boilers.
Where necessary a flue gas Analyser will be inserted into the boiler. This measures the products of combustion to highlight any possible problems with the boilers efficiency and safety. It accurately measures the amount of carbon monoxide to ensure that the boiler is operating correctly.
Most boilers require servicing once a year. At a service we carry out standard cleaning of the necessary components; and a number of safety checks to ensure your boiler is operating safely. Including:
- Carry out a test with Flue Gas Analyser
- Check the safety devices within the boiler are working correctly
- Check the gas rate of the boiler to ensure it is burning correctly
- Check the flue is not blocked and is allowing products of combustion to disperse correctly
- Check that the ventilation requirements of the boiler are being met
- Carry out a gas tightness test to the full property gas pipe work to ensure you have no gas leaks
HOW WE INSTALL
Our engineers are fully up to date with the latest fault finding techniques; which ensures we can find solutions to problems that may arise. We are in regular contact with boiler manufactures so we can diagnose with the minimum of inconvenience to you.
We provide free of charge quotes and advice
All our work is guaranteed
We are fully insured with £2 million public liability insurance
We are a fully registered business with highly qualified engineers
OUR LATEST CUSTOMER COMMENTS
No problems at all – very efficient – wonderfulproduct – explained everything fully. Would highly recommend.
Very polite & efficient. I felt confident had done a good job.
All work carried out neatly and with a minimum of disruption.
Job was done quickly, professionally and cleanly. I would recommend PDL to everyone. The engineer was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me. Great service.